- Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend
Rural entrepreneurs interested in setting up a small business for bee keeping, Exservicemen and their families, organic farming enthusiasts, housewives and students
This two-day program is designed for participants who would learn about bee-keeping and honey-collection; and can become an entrepreneur by setting up Bee-keeping and Honey Collection Units and market Honey and related value-added products.
The program aims to provide the participants with knowledge and skills in Honey production; and also focuses on business planning, marketing, packaging, labeling and branding products in the market.
- Exclusively designed for candidates who aims to start Enterprise within their village
- Hands-on training by Experts and Experienced Honey producers
- Activity based Learning
- Mentoring and ongoing support after the training programme
Major Topics to be Covered
- Bee-keeping, Honey production and Value Addition
- Branding, Packaging and Marketing of Honey and Honey products
- Business planning and models
Venue: Sharanam Campus
- SHARANAM is a pristine residential training facility outside Pondicherry, near Lake Ousteri. It has been developed and is managed by Sri Aurobindo Society, Pondicherry. It has been recognized as one of most environment friendly designs by UNEP.