Sustainable Farming Practices, Nursery Creation & Bio-inputs Preparation
- Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend
Farmers interested in organic farming practices, Ex-servicemen and their families, organic farming enthusiasts, women and youth group members
After successful completion of training, the participants can design and initiate organic farming practices in their farm on a small part of their land and gradually increase it.
The focus is on helping farmers earn consistent profits through organic farming with a low investment budget through small-scale integrated-farming practice.
It will help participants to plan and cultivate mixed crops, greens, and vegetables in a systematic way to gain profit within a season.
- Exclusively designed for those who aims to become a successful farmer
- Hands-on training by Experts and Experienced organic farming practitioners
- Activity based Learning
- Exposure visits to successful model farms in Auroville
- Mentoring and ongoing support after the training programme
Major Topics to be Covered
- Sustainable Farming Methods and Practices; Nursery Creation; Bio-Inputs Preparation and more…
- Value Addition, Business planning and Marketing of organic farming products
Venue: Sharanam Campus
- SHARANAM is a pristine residential training facility outside Pondicherry, near Lake Ousteri. It has been developed and is managed by Sri Aurobindo Society, Pondicherry. It has been recognized as one of most environment friendly designs by UNEP.