Mushroom Production Techniques
- Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend
Rural entrepreneurs interested in setting up a small business for mushroom farming, Ex-servicemen and their families, organic farming enthusiasts, housewives and students
This two -day program is designed for participants who would learn about mushroom-farming and start a small business for production and marketing of mushroom related value-added products.
The program aims to provide the participants with knowledge and skills in mushroom production; and business planning, marketing, packaging, labeling and branding products in the market.
- Exclusively designed for people who aim to start Mushroom farming business in their own village.
- Hands-on training by experts and experienced mushroom producers
- Activity based learning
- Mentoring and ongoing support after the training programme
Major Topics to be Covered
- Mushroom production techniques
- Branding, Packaging and Marketing of Mushroom products
- Business planning and models
Venue: Sharanam Campus
- SHARANAM is a pristine residential training facility outside Pondicherry, near Lake Ousteri. It has been developed and is managed by Sri Aurobindo Society, Pondicherry. It has been recognized as one of most environment friendly designs by UNEP.